- Monday Night Duathlon begins April 29th.
Monday Night Duathlon - St. Andrew's West School - 6PM SHARP.
Meeting point is at St. Andrews West School (just west of the traffic light).
There are two pre-determined routes: 1K Run + 10K Bike + 2K Run -or- 2K Run + 15K Bike + 4K Run.
For insurance purposes, helmets are mandatory on the bike, but optional on the run.
- This is a great workout, and a good social event too. All skill levels are welcome. You must be a member to participate.
- As organized on the message board.
- Nav Canada Pool - No Coaching, $40/12 visit pass.
- Friday Night Open Water Swimming is finished for the year. We will start up again in Summer of 2013.
- Open Water Swimming - L'Heritage High School - 5PM Friday evenings Meet at main parking lot, and walk down to water. There are usually 3 buoys set up making a small loop and a big loop. The small loop is approximately 200m. The big loop is approximately 500m.
We usually stick around for 40 minutes (depending on the water temperature). Enough for 2 or 3 big loops. Swimming is still at your own risk, there are no life guards.
CMC Bike Tours
- Various Dates - Click here for more information on the CMC bike tours.
*Membership is required prior to any bike or open water swim related training.
If you have any questions regarding training sessions or help with your training plan send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org